We develop all types of websites and applications in Java. From intaking requirements to
development and to deployment, we serve our customers.
Conversation UI Design
At Collonmade we understand the importance of developing UI for conversation services. We deliver a stunning conversational interface after much research on how people interact with systems in various industries.
Bot Architecture Design
Designing a Chatbot is no different from the process of designing a backend for any other service. We have the expertise to design bot service for multiple platforms and one that supports multiple languages and reconciles a wide range of speech as well.
NLP Engine Integration
Our developers have the skills and experience to integrate NLP (Natural Language Processing) in your chatbot applications. The main purpose of an NLP engine is to understand the user input and translate it into computer language.
Integration with Existing System
As a leading chatbot development company in India, we provide customer service Chatbot integration seamlessly with your existing system and help deploy it across multiple chat channels. We also ensure unified reporting.
Deployment & UAT
Our developers who provide Chatbot development services have a great deal of experience to deploy chatbot applications and provide user acceptance testing (UAT) to ensure the tool we develop meets the requirements of the user and is up to their high standards.
Feature & Growth Consulting
Any successful business requires continuous growth and engagement to remain competitive in the market. We use AI to your advantage and make sure it grabs the attention of your customers; resulting in a higher conversion ratio.
Products For Whom ?
Collonmade is creating a new era in software service industry, you will never be able to get the same quality with any other Company.
Our Track Record
Collonmade is creating a new era in software service industry, you will never be able to get the
same quality with any other Company.
What People Say's
Find out what our reputed clients told about us on our collaboration and work quality
How We Provide Our Services
Checkout our project development strategy
Latest News & Updates
Know latest about tech world with our newsy blogs
Frequently Asked Questions
We have around 50+ in-house software developers that have an average of 2.5+ years of experience in this field.
You can hire dedicated software developers from us who will be ready to work in a time zone that is convenient for you (PST/MST/EST/CST). They will work hard to complete the projects within the stipulated timeframe. If you desire to learn more about these things, you may choose to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Even though you are going to hire the developers through us, you are going to have total control over the employees. You can discuss the project with them using chatboxes, skype, and emails. They will dedicatedly work for you on your projects.
We use the best in the class industry tools to manage projects such as Trello, Jira, Asana, Tracker, and Pivotal, to name a few. You can have total control over what’s happening in the project when you use one of these tools. Assigning and monitoring the tasks becomes easy when you use this software.
We use Bitbucket/Github for both version control and source code management. Our developers are going to push the code regularly so that it becomes easy for you to review and check the commits besides, managing it with ease.
How can we monitor or communicate about the project development with the developers we hire from you?
Scrum and Agile methodologies are what we follow. For example, in Scrum, each day, the team has to work on a sprint. The team organizes a scrum meeting every day at the same time and the same location. People can access the meeting using Hangout, Slack, Voice calls, Skype, and GoToMeeting. And the duration of the meeting is going to be somewhere between 10 to 15 minutes. You can get all the necessary updates that you need by attending these meetings.
Here are the three questions that each team member needs to respond in the daily scrum meeting:
• What exactly did you accomplish yesterday?
• What exactly are you planning to complete today?
• What are some obstacles that you are facing?
You are going to understand how the project is progressing when you focus on these three things—past, present, and future. Doing this will allow you to complete control of the project. There is also transparency.
Yes, we will share this information with you so that you can make an informed choice by selecting only those candidates that you think have the right skills and attributes.
We offer three types of engagement models to hire a resource from our company:
• Dedicated Developer: It is going to be a monthly basis. The resource will work for you 160 hours per each month, which transforms to 8 hours, 5 days in the week.
• Hourly Basis: You pay for the resource depending on the number of hours they are going to work for you. We use tools such as Hubstaff, time doctor, etc. to check the number of hours a resource did work for you.
• Time and Material Base: You are going to a fixed amount of money for the project that we will undertake. In this method, you will share with us the project details or the scope of work. Our project management team is going to evaluate how many developers and hours we need to spend on the project and send you an estimation with all the necessary details so that you can make an informed choice.
You are going to own the project in its entirety. Now, this includes source code, NDA, intellectual property, and so forth
Dedicated Resource: If you choose this method, you are to pay 50% of the money up front and the remaining amount, you are to pay by the end of the month by a particular date.
Hourly Basis: If you select an hourly basis resource, you have to pay a one-week payment in advance. The remaining amount can be paid at the end of every week, fortnight, or the month depending on the agreement we are going to enter.
Time and Material Base: If you choose this method, you might have to pay around 20 to 30% of the costs as upfront. You can then pay the remaining amount once you complete a milestone. That means you do not have to pay anything to us till we achieve a milestone.
Yes, of course, this is possible. There are so many benefits that you are going to enjoy when this happens:
• You are going to work with the best and skilled developers
• Have total control over the project like never before
• We will assign a project manager who is a dedicated Scrum master to help you in managing the project as well as the team without shelling out any additional amount. Yes, this is going to be free!
• Assign a shared QA that will ensure that the product is coming out as desired. And yes, you do not have to pay anything extra to get this benefit.
• This team is going to work with you like your inhouse team, which means you will not only have better control but will have the best time managing the project.